Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 provides superior broad-spectrum protection and hydration against UVA / UVB rays with a refreshing, water-light feel. This waterproof sunscreen lotion for the face and body leaves skin looking healthy and hydrated for up to eight hours without any greasy residue or white marks.
Non-greasy SPF 50 sunscreen has a light, clean feel and is layered invisibly under makeup. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is also oil-free and non-comedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores. When used as directed with other sun protection measures, water gel sunscreen can lower the risk of skin cancer and premature aging caused by the sun.
- Tube of water-resistant Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50.
- Moisturizing daily sunscreen lotion provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Non-greasy face and body sunscreen quench skin with vital hydration.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel formula moisturizes without a greasy feel.
- SPF 50 moisturizing lotion formula hydrates for up to 8 hours.
- Won’t leave behind white residue or streaks & layers invisibly under makeup.
- Daily sunscreen features an oil-free and non-comedogenic formula, so it won’t clog pores.
- Packaging & formulation may vary. New formula contains no oxybenzone and uses avobenzone.
How to use:
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
There are no reviews yet.