Pregnacare breastfeeding is specially formulated to help support the nutritional requirements of new mothers throughout the postnatal period and while breastfeeding. During this time a healthy, varied diet is vital for new mothers, to help produce nutritious breast milk and maintain their own health and wellbeing.
Carefully formulated by experts, including:
- 700mg calcium, vitamins K & D, zinc, and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Calcium and vitamin K contribute to normal blood clotting.
- Vitamin B6, niacin, iron, and magnesium contribute to normal energy release
- Includes 10ug vitamin D as recommended by the Department of Health for all women while breastfeeding.
- Tablets produced in Britain to high GMP³ quality
High purity Omega-3 Capsules
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) contributes to the normal brain and eye development of breast-fed infants²
- Infants have limited capability to synthesize fatty acids, which therefore must be obtained directly from external sources such as the mother’s milk.
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts⁴ (ISSSFAL) for mums during lactation
- Fish oil is produced to high GMP³ quality. Certified for sustainability by Friend of the Seas
Free from preservatives, artificial colors, yeast, and lactose
Pregnacare is not tested on animals
Pregnacare Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium & Omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time
- The ideal postnatal supplement for the 12 months following childbirth, to help ensure optimum levels of nutrients
- Can be taken whether or not you are breastfeeding and can be used for as long as required. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin
- To maintain health throughout breastfeeding as the intake recommendations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Maternal breastfeeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health
- To help maintain normal bone health in mothers who avoid dairy products and for breastfeeding mothers. Contains the recommended 10ug vitamin D3 & the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake)
2. A beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids for adults
3. Good Manufacturing Practice.
4. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, Vol 18, No. 5, 487-389 (1999)
Suitable for adults
How to use
Two (2) Pregnacare Breast-Feeding tablets per day, plus one (1) omega-3 capsule per day.
Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with the main meal.
Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. Can be started at any point after childbirth, and used for as long as required during and after breastfeeding
Recommended jadar dorkar nete paren product ta valo