The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum with 1% Alpha Arbutin & Niacinamide – 30 ml

Original price was: ৳ 1,500.00.Current price is: ৳ 1,190.00.

(1 customer review)

Made in India

• Get 5% Extra Cashback Now.
• 100% Originality Guaranteed.

15 in stock

Description

It’s time to treat pigmentation and make way for clear skin with 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum. Kojic Acid is derived from fermented rice & certain types of mushrooms, this protective antioxidant brightens skin & neutralizes the damage caused due to pollution, UV rays, smoke, and toxic chemical elements. Go #FilterFree with 2% Kojic Acid Serum loaded with 1% Alpha Arbutin that efficiently helps in fading dark spots with every application. The power of 1% Alpha Arbutin works towards controlling the production of Melanin (a pigment that creates skin color). The derma co kojic acid serum is a power-packed combination of 2% Kojic Acid and 1% Alpha Arbutin that work together to act quicker on absorbing well into the skin

The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum with 1% Alpha Arbutin & Niacinamide - 30 ml

1 review for The Derma Co 2% Kojic Acid Face Serum with 1% Alpha Arbutin & Niacinamide – 30 ml

  1. Anonymous

    Good sirums

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

RELATED PRODUCTS