One A Day Women’s Petites Complete Multivitamins for women, offer a wide variety of nutrients to help support the leading health concerns of women in a smaller, easier-to-swallow tablet. This daily, complete multivitamin contains key nutrients like Vitamins A, B6, C, D, and E, Folic Acid, Calcium, and Iron. One A Day Women’s Petite Multivitamins are Formulated to support:* bone health; immune health; healthy hair, smooth skin, and strong nails; heart health*; and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel.
One A Day Women’s Petites Multivitamins contain key nutrients such as Vitamins A, B6, C, D, and E, Folic Acid, Calcium, and Iron and are free of gluten, wheat, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners. Adult women should take two tablets daily with food.
- One a day petite women’s multivitamins are complete multivitamins designed to help support the leading health concerns of women in easier to swallow tablets
- Formulated to support: Bone health, immune health, skin health, heart health, and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel
- Contains key nutrients such as vitamins A, B6, C, D, and E, folic acid, calcium, and iron
- Adult women should take two tablets daily with food
- One a day Petite Women’s Multivitamins are free of gluten, wheat, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners
- One a day vitamins are compliant with the new FDA labeling regulations. You may see products that have both the original and new supplement facts labels. You can trust that one a day is committed to providing you with nutrients you may need at the best quality we can provide.
- We continuously update our formulas to reflect the latest science. Look for our pill’s new look, free of artificial coloring
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
Adults: Two tablets a day, with food. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6 years of age. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center right away. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN CHILD RESISTANT CAP For adult use only Not for children If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have any medical condition, consult a healthcare professional before use. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not use this product if the security seal is printed on it? Bayer HealthCare? under the cap is broken or missing.