Gillette Venus Hair Removal Razor for Women is specially designed for female shaving. It is a very user-friendly razor. The design is very attractive and effective. You can easily shave yourself using it. Here are the specifications of this razor.
- Three Spring Mounted Blades – Three spring-mounted blades are specially designed to improve the effectiveness of the system.
- Advantages: Each blade is independently mounted on springs, allowing a constant adjustment to the contours of the body
- Indicator Strip: A blue strip with Aloe vera and Vitamin E, which fades when you are no longer getting the optimal Venus shave.
- Advantages: It helps to lubricate and hydrate your skin.
- Pivoting Razor Head: A front pivot system allows the razor to move over curved areas independently of the handle.
- Advantages: The flexible movement helps to avoid nicks and cuts
- Honeycomb Guard: Complementing the oval shape is the honeycomb guard and cap that further adds to the cartridge by providing a soft cushion.
- Advantages: It helps the blade glide over the skin easily
Q.1 Which is the best Venus product?
For the smoothest experience, try Venus Breeze. With soap gel bars, avocado oils, and body butter. Venus Breeze leaves your skin glowing. It only removes dead skin cells but leaves a beautiful freesia flowery scent on your skin.
Q.2 Where can I use Venus?
Venus is safe to use on all body parts, including hands, legs, underarms, bikini area.
Q.3 How frequently do I need to use Venus?
This depends on your hair growth, which in turn depends on DNA & hormones. On average, Venus girls use it once every week for glowing smooth skin.
Q.4 But, doesn’t shaving make the hair grow back thicker and faster?
Not possible! Hair growth only depends on DNA and hormones. The hair shaft is thinner at the top and thicker in the middle. When we shave we remove it from the thick middle part and hence when the hair grows back, it feels thicker. As soon as you feel the hair come back, just glide Venus. Did you know that Venus can remove 4x smaller hair than waxing?
Q.5 Will shaving make my skin rough or dark?
Not at all, skin color depends on genetics, not on the method of hair removal. Use Venus and follow the three steps, including moisturizing at the end for smooth glowing skin always.