Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 offers UVA / UVB sun protection that leaves your skin looking healthy and clear. Suitable for the face or body, this lightweight sunscreen lotion helps prevent sunburn without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin.
The liquid lotion has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless matte finish so skin can breathe. Stabilized with Helioplex Technology, SPF 50 Facial Sunscreen offers superior broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and skin-burning UVB with an oxybenzone-free formula.
This dermatologist-tested formula is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores or cause breakouts. It is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes.
• Bottle of Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50 for acne-prone skin
• Delivers protection from skin-aging UVA and skin-burning UVB rays with an oxybenzone-free formula
• Dermatologist-tested formula is oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won’t clog pores
• Sunscreen lotion has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, breathable matte finish on the skin
• With Helioplex technology, it provides optimal sun care & protection against UVA/UVB harmful rays
• Formulated to help prevent sunburns without causing breakouts on acne-prone skin
• Breakout-free sun protection from the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand
How to use:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor