When it comes to high pigment coverage with a lightweight, natural finish, this powerful matte foundation goes the extra mile to transform the look of your skin. Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation 110 Porcelain evens out and camouflages skin imperfections, provides a flawless finish, and fights the clock for 24-hour wear.
It features an oil-free formula that is non-comedogenic, therefore non-clogging pores and is dermatologist-tested. Flawless makeup is easy to achieve with this full coverage foundation!
- Long-Lasting Full Coverage Maybelline Foundation: For an up to 24-hour face makeup that smoothly delivers highly pigmented full coverage foundation, looks no further; Super Stay foundation goes on smooth and stays put no matter what comes your way
- Foundation Makeup, Full Coverage Formula: Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation Makeup delivers up to 24-hour wear for a flawless finish and lightweight, high-impact coverage that glides onto the skin for a flawless makeup finish
- Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, plus face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powder to help you create a perfect canvas
- Maybelline has what you need to create any look: foundation, bb creams, and concealers to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadows, brow pencils, and eyeliners for any eye look, and lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
How to use Maybelline SuperStay Full Coverage Foundation 110 Porcelain:
Step 1: Put a small amount on your fingertips, foundation brush, or makeup brush and apply to the center of your face.
Step 2: Blend outward in a circular motion to mix evenly.
Step 3: Once mixed, set with translucent powder or leave for a more humid finish. Makeup Artist Top Tip: Always apply in good lighting or natural light for the best even coverage.