This cult-favorite still melts unruly makeup to perfection without stripping the skin of its natural oils, naturally exfoliates, and brightens with vitamin C-rich acerola extract. But now, mineral oil has been replaced by natural ester oil, the butylated hydroxytoluene is gone and the skin-friendly vitamin E acetate is in place (allowing this cleanser to be used on all skin types, even kids!), and the butyl parahydroxybenzoate has been replaced. replaced with phenoxyethanol, an ingredient naturally derived from green tea to provide a fresh rose scent.
Even more, the texture of the cleanser has been improved to be even softer and smoother with a higher melting point, which means there will be no more summer melts.
The new packaging is perfect for your shelf and the formula is even better for your skin!
- Our bestselling Clean It Zero Original was created to quickly and easily melt away even the most stubborn face & eye makeup. Designed with all skin types in mind, this skin-loving formula completely cleanses skin and hydrates in one simple step. The perfect first step in your double-cleansing routine!
- Formulated with Active botanicals, Hot Springs Water, Vitamin E, and Vitamin C for a healthy complexion
- Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral oil, Alcohol, Artificial coloring
- Product details provided by: BANILA CO / BANILA CO USA direct headquarters located in South Korea and USA
- Use spatula included scooping balm. Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips to break down all makeup and residue. Add water to emulsify the oil and massage again. Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with a facecloth or tissue.
How to Use:
- Wash and dry hands before use.
- Dispense an appropriate amount on hand using the spatula.
- Melt the balm with your palms or fingers, then apply it on the forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.
- Gently massage the face to melt the makeup and emulsify the balm by adding a few water drops.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.