Gaviscon Double Action Mint Flavour Chewable Tablets bring long-lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion. They get to work in two different ways:
1) neutralizing excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort (white layer)
2) forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest (pink layer)
Adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
Adults and children over 12 years: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
These doses may also be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Contains sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these please consult your doctor before taking this product.
Contains aspartame (E951). If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine. Contains carmoisine lake (E122).
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package to protect from moisture.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.