Wellwoman Vegan has been formulated for the specific needs of those who follow vegan or vegetarian diets, providing a wide range of nutrients and trace elements to support the areas of health that are of most relevance to women. Higher levels of iron and vitamin B12, especially for vegan or vegetarian diets, provide a vegan and vegetarian form of vitamin D
With evening primrose oil and star flower oil, especially for use in a vegan tablet.
- 23 vital nutrients for women
- Extra dietary support ideal for vegetarians and vegans
- Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid and iron contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower Oil
- 23 nutrients
- Vitamin B6, pantothenic acid & iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Vitabiotics Science of Healthy Living
Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity. Additionally, iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle.
Vitamin C, iron and copper contribute to the normal release of energy. Plus folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Skin, hair and nails:
Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal skin function. Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of hair and nails under normal conditions.
How to use:
TWO TABLETS A DAY WITH YOUR MAIN MEAL.
Swallow with water or a cold drink.
Do not chew.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Take on a full stomach.
This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman
multivitamins. It is not necessary to take an additional multivitamin.