Nature’s Bounty Folic Acid 800 mcg is an essential B vitamin that supports the heart.
Additionally, women who eat healthy diets with adequate amounts of folic acid can reduce the risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Intake of folic acid should not exceed 250% of the daily value (1,000 mcg).
- Take one tablet regularly under the medical supervision of a physician
- An essential vegetarian Vitamin supplement
- Folic Acid is an essential B Vitamin that is helpful for women that prevent the risk of having a child with birth defects of the spinal cord or brain
- It supports cardiovascular health
- Good for a healthy heart
- Supports heart health
- Important for healthy cell growth
- Supports energy metabolism
- Folic Acid intake is important for pregnant women