Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser 110 Fair Dark Circles Corrective Treatment for dark circles and fine lines instantly creates a renewed radiant eye area. Infused with goji berries and Haloxyl. Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on the site.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: America’s Number 1 Concealer; Erase the look of dark circles, correct the appearance of redness and brighten the look of dull skin with Instant Age Rewind Eraser multi-use concealer
- Anti-Aging Concealer: Turn back time with this anti-aging under eye treatment concealer infused with Haloxyl; Say bye-bye to the look of fine lines, blemishes, redness, and dark circles, and hello to a radiant, well-rested, refreshed looking eye area
- Best Face Forward: Maybelline has sheer, medium, and full coverage foundation in liquid, stick, and cushion foundation formulas, and a range of concealers, plus face primers, contour, highlighter, and pressed powder to help you create a perfect canvas
- Maybelline has what you need to create any look: foundation, bb cream, concealer, and highlighter to create a perfect canvas, eyeshadow, brow pencils, and eyeliner for any eye look and lip products, from showstopping matte lipstick to au natural lip balms
- Remove Maybelline Makeup With Micellar Water: Use Garnier Micellar Water as a gentle makeup remover at night, and as a facial cleanser in the morning to prep skin for Maybelline makeup
How to use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer 110 Fair:
Step 1. Rotate the micro-corrector applicator collar in the direction of the arrows until the concealer is visible on the sponge (it may take a few turns on the first use).
Step 2. Using the applicator, apply the concealer directly to the under-eye area, blending in an outward motion.
Step 3. For extreme dark circles, apply Neutralizer shade under concealer shade.
Step 4. To add a luminous touch, apply Brightener shade to the inner corner of the eyes, cheekbones and eyebrows, and the bridge of the nose.