Micronutrient supplement with collagen [hydrolyzed type II collagen] glucosamine chondroitin, vit. D Vits C, E, B12, Minerals and ginger ext.
- Jointace Collagen provides high-grade collagen which is hydrolyzed to improve absorption and unlike some sources of collagen it contains high levels of the key amino acid hydroxylysine
- Containing Glucosamine Sulphate, naturally occurring amino sugar
- Containing Chondroitin that helps form proteins
- Containing Type 2 Collagen that provides structural support. The high-grade collagen is hydrolyzed to improve absorption
- Containing vitamins and trace minerals with Vitamins C and E to help neutralize free radicals
Expert Jointace Support
Jointace contains a unique combination, ideal for those with an active life, in sports or in adulthood.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen and the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Vitamin D, zinc, and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bone health.
Suitable for adults and children from 12 years old.
How to use:
Two Jointace tablets a day with the main meal.
Swallow with a glass of water or a cold drink.
Not be chewed