HealthAid Osteozin provides calcium, magnesium, zinc, and boron to support optimal bone health with the additional benefits of vitamins D3 and K2, essential for maintaining healthy blood calcium levels and efficient use by the body.
Osteozin is specially formulated using a synergistic blend of active ingredients to ensure maximum assimilation and effectiveness. Calcium plays an important role in the development and maintenance of healthy and strong bones and teeth. Magnesium is necessary for calcium metabolism and is helpful in maintaining normal muscle function.
There is evidence that people who experience cramps probably have low magnesium levels. Zinc and boron are necessary to maintain optimal bone density and healthy joints.
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and are needed for normal muscle function
- Zinc supports the normal function of the immune system, contributes to normal DNA synthesis, and to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, and maintenance of normal teeth and bone density. Vitamin D3 also contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and a healthy immune system
- Boron helps prevent calcium loss and bone demineralization. Studies have shown that 3mg of boron daily reduces urinary excretion of calcium and magnesium, especially when dietary magnesium is low.
- Vitamin K2 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. This vitamin works synergistically with D3 to help prevent calcium from depositing into the arteries instead of the bones.
Recommended daily intake of osteozine tablets:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, three tablets a day, preferably with breakfast. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless recommended by a suitably qualified person.
Ali Akbar –