Keep your little one smiling in the sunshine. As mild as water, this tear-free mineral sunscreen provides broad-spectrum SPF 50 sun protection. The skin-soothing formula with oat helps lock in moisture and nourishes your baby’s skin, while naturally sourced zinc oxide provides strong sun protection as they enjoy the day.
- 3-fluid ounce tube of Aveeno Baby Continuous Protection Sensitive Skin Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 for superior broad-spectrum protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays for your little one’s skin
- This effective baby mineral sunscreen lotion is as mild as water to the skin and applies to the baby’s skin easily to lock in moisture without stinging or irritation. It’s suitable for use on both the face and body
- Specially formulated for baby’s delicate skin, it contains naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active and skin-soothing oat, and is both sweat- and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- From the pediatrician-recommended brand, this SPF 50 sensitive skin sunscreen lotion features a tear-free formula that is non-greasy, hypoallergenic and paraben-free, phthalate-free, and fragrance-free. It is available in a convenient, TSA-friendly travel size
- The gentle daily baby sunscreen has been awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance and is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen
HOW TO USE:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor