Do you feel any of the following?
– Burning pain in your chest?
– Have a bitter or acidic taste in your mouth or throat?
– Have discomfort at night due to burning sensation in the chest?
– Pain/discomfort on the top of the stomach?
– Bloated or uncomfortably full?
– Nauseous or feel like vomiting?
– Discomfort associated with belching?
Like 73% of people you may suffer from both heartburn and indigestion interchangeably. Why not consider Gaviscon Double Action to help you?
Original Liquid/Tablets for heartburn and indigestion. Always read the label. If symptoms are severe or prolonged you should consult a doctor or pharmacist. Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicine during pregnancy.
How to use:
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years: Take 10 – 20 ml (two to four 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
Children 6 to 12 years: Take 5-10ml (one to two 5ml spoonfuls) after meals and at bedtime.
Children under 6 years: Not recommended