Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy. Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.
Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.
- Contains a 90-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Softgels, 90 softgels per bottle.
- Helps support nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy.
- Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information
Instructions: Suggested Use: Adults, take 1 softgel daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.