HealthAid Haemovit tablets provide all the vitamins, minerals, and trace elements, including a balanced dose of 17 mg of iron per tablet, zinc, vitamin B12, folate, vitamin B6, vitamin D3, biotin, and a variety of other vital nutrients necessary for a healthy blood system. , healthy red blood cell formation and count, oxygenation of the body’s cells, and desired energy levels.
It prevents and reverses anemia caused by deficiencies of iron, vitamin B12, and folic acid, and helps fight tiredness and fatigue. It also prevents iron loss during menstruation and in those who regularly use stimulants that are known to lead to severe iron deficiency.
Haemovit contains iron in the form of ferrous fumarate, which is highly absorbable with the same effectiveness in increasing hemoglobin as ferrous bis-glycinate. It is also tolerable and gentle on the stomach. Like iron bis-glycinate, iron fumarate is recommended for the prevention of iron deficiency anemia during pregnancy.
- Iron: Required to form hemoglobin which transports oxygen to all cells increasing energy levels; Supports brain & endocrine function.
- Vitamin C: Improves Iron absorption; Reduces tiredness; Boosts metabolism.
- B Vitamins: Essential for metabolism, energy production, nervous system function, production of serotonin & sex hormones.
- Vitamin B12: Critical in the protection and repair of nerve cells. It is absolutely critical for good mental and physical health. It is essential for the DNA and works with other B vitamins to form all types of blood cells. It supports brain function, immune system, energy production, and metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Folic Acid: Required for a healthy brain, mood, and nervous system function, healthy metabolism, body weight, and energy levels.
- Vitamin B2 is required for the absorption of Iron, nervous system function, and metabolism.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, maintenance of normal hair & skin.
- Vitamin A: Plays a critical role in energy production, neurological & immune function; Vitamin D: Enhances the activity of mitochondria; Crucial for brain & nervous system, metabolism, immune & muscle function.
- Zinc: Essential for brain function, mood, metabolism, immunity & digestion; Deficiency leads to low energy, adrenal fatigue; Essential for testosterone, progesterone & estrogen production. Molybdenum: Helps convert macronutrients to energy; Fights anemia by actively mobilizing Iron. With B2 helps infuse Iron & Haemoglobin, supports the development of RBCs; Deficiency leads to poor Iron metabolism & anemia.
- Iodine: Prevents tiredness caused by hypothyroidism; Supports metabolism.
- Manganese: Required for energy production, metabolism of macronutrients, sex hormone production & brain function; Cofactor for most important antioxidants, SOD & catalase.
Recommended daily intake:
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet a day with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake unless recommended by a suitably qualified person.