One A Day Women’s Prenatal 1 Multivitamin is a complete prenatal multivitamin that offers a wide variety of key nutrients in an easy-to-take softgel designed for women in all stages of pregnancy. Adding a prenatal multivitamin to your daily routines is an important step in providing nutritional support to pregnant women and babies during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This daily prenatal multivitamin contains key nutrients like folic acid, omega-3 DHA, calcium, vitamin D, and iron.
DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that can help support healthy brain and eye development in the fetus. This easy-to-take softgel supports the earliest and most critical stages of pregnancy, and it is commonly recommended to start a prenatal vitamin routine before you do. get pregnant. One A Day Women’s Prenatal Multivitamins are the # 1 recommended over-the-counter OB / GYN brands of prenatal multivitamins. One A Day Multivitamins can provide the nutritional support that you and your growing family may need at every stage of life.
- Formulated with DHA, an Omega-3 fatty acid that can help support healthy fetal brain and eye development.
- Use of One A Day Women’s Prenatal should be consistent throughout pregnancy and continued while breastfeeding as DHA will pass from mother to baby in breast milk.
- It’s commonly recommended to start taking a prenatal multivitamin at least four weeks before getting pregnant.
- Prenatal multivitamin benefits begin at conception or in the very early stages of pregnancy.
- Do not cut or crush the One A Day Women’s Prenatal 1 softgel.
Stop Use Indications
Allergen: Soy; KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CHILD-RESISTANT CAP. If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. Not for children. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Do not use if safety seal bearing SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION under cap is torn or missing.